Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Today's discussions with Lucas

 Today I had a discussion with Lucas organizing how we would be able to set up a meeting so that I could get to know the contributors and they could get to know me, to ensure their comfort with the project. I suggested that we invite the potential contributors over so that I could have a face-to-face session getting to know them and record the conversation somewhere quiet. Lucas agreed to the idea however the cabaret drag queen who I am most looking interested into making an interview into is unfortunately not available till next week as he is away. As a result, we decided it would best in my best interest to set up a meeting with the drag queens next week. 

I am looking forward to this meeting as it is going to give me the opportunity to get to know the people for who they are and how they will react in front of a camera allowing for a smooth interview, hopefully avoiding any sort of nerves answering the questions I have to ask.  In conclusion, this should be a good step in ensuring a good continuity with the final product film. I have also spoken to my friend and acquired their agreement to do the voice-over for the questions. 

The voice actor is a fluent Spanish speaker who has a very clear voice, I believe using him , Bosco as the speaker would be more beneficial to the audio quality of my final piece as I sound quite mufilled when I speak Spanish, which will not be beneficial to the contributors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

 By Researching into documentaries from multiple different genres, I identified various conventions, such as the common use of the master sc...